- 1 What is a Digital Doorman?
- 2 Do I get my own personal cube?
- 3 How much does it cost to use Clean Cube?
- 4 How does Clean Cube work?
- 5 How can I request additional bags?
- 6 Why and how do I register my bag?
- 7 What happens after I put my Clothes in Clean Cube?
- 8 How does Clean Cube know when I put something in a cube?
- 9 How do I leave instructions for my laundry/dry cleaning?
- 10 How do I know when my clothes are ready?
- 11 How do I know Clean Cube picked up my order?
- 12 How can I look at my receipt?
- 13 What happens if there are no available cubes?
- 14 How does Clean Cube keep track of my clothes?
- 15 What happens if I don’t pick up my laundry/dry cleaning on time?
- 16 Is there a minimum weight for laundry?
- 17 What if I place a wash & fold order that is less than 10 lbs?
- 18 Does Clean Cube box shirts?
- 19 How often does Clean Cube pick up?
- 20 How can I look at my order history?
- 21 How do I manage the texts/emails Clean Cube sends me?
- 22 Why do you ask us to use smaller cubes?
- 23 Why does Clean Cube ask to scan my credit card?
- 24 How do I change my credit card information?
- 25 Is my credit card info safe?
- 26 Who is doing the laundry/dry cleaning and are they green?
- 27 Why ‘green’ dry cleaning?
- 28 How do I redeem a promotion?
- 29 I forgot my passcode, what do I do?
- 30 How can I request Clean Cube in my new apartment?
- 31 What happens if I’m moving apartments?
- 32 How do I contact Clean Cube?
- 33 How do I cancel my account?
What is a Digital Doorman?
Clean Cube is a patent pending technology solution to the hassles associated with not having a doorman. The Clean Cube Unit is a high-end, smart-storage system for urban residential lobbies created to seamlessly perform the concierge services of a doorman. It consists of a series of cubes connected by a central touch-screen that has the ability to control the locking mechanism similar to a touch-screen on an ATM.
Do I get my own personal cube?
Only one person can use a cube at a time. This ensures your item’s safety and security. When a tenant logs in with their secure individual passcode they can choose from any available/empty cube to put their bag(s) in. That cube will be unavailable to the following users until Clean Cube empties the cubes.
How much does it cost to use Clean Cube?
Nothing, zero, nada, cero, niente! The Clean Cube units are free to use.
How does Clean Cube work?
Once you have registered, you will be able to request Clean Cube laundry bags. Each bag will be specific to the type of cleaning you are asking for (ie wash & fold, dry cleaning, storage) and contains a barcode that is specific to you and your account.
Ready to Drop Off!
- Type in your passcode when prompted to on the tablet
- A picture of the cubes will illuminate on screen and indicate which cube to open
- Place your bag(s) into the cube and select done on the tablet
- You will receive an email or text confirming your order
Ready to Pick Up!
- You will receive an email or text from Clean Cube letting you know your laundry or drying cleaning has been returned
- Type in your passcode when prompted to on the tablet
- The cube containing your clean clothes will illuminate on screen
- Retrieve your clean clothes and select done on the tablet
How can I request additional bags?
You can request more bags under Your Account.
Why did I receive three separate bags in my Welcome Box?
Each type of Clean Cube bag is specific to a type of service. For example, the wash & fold bag is for your clothes that will be machine washed and dried. The wash and fold bag will be weighed and you will be charged by the lb. If you choose to dry clean your garments, your garments will be dry cleaned by our organic dry cleaner. The smaller bag is if you choose to launder & press your shirts, like most business professionals.
Why and how do I register my bag?
You will only have to register the bags you receive in your welcome box and you will only have to do it once. Once the bags are registered, Clean Cube will track your bag by the QR barcode attached to your bag and the good news is you will be able to follow along as well.
What happens after I put my Clothes in Clean Cube?
We will take it from here. Clean Cube will be alerted to pick up your laundry/dry cleaning and bring to the cleaners. Once we drop off you will receive a text message or email. Easy as pie.
How does Clean Cube know when I put something in a cube?
As soon as a tenant puts something into a cube, we are sent a real-time 3g notification. As the cubes fill up, we come and service them. Nice and simple.
How do I leave instructions for my laundry/dry cleaning?
Leave specific instructions in the comments field when you drop off or feel free to leave us a video message.
How do I know when my clothes are ready?
You will receive an email and/or text with a timestamp indicated a drop off.
How do I know Clean Cube picked up my order?
You will receive an email and/or text with the time stamp Clean Cube retrieved your order.
How can I look at my receipt?
You can see past receipts and recent transactions in Your History under your My Account.
What happens if there are no available cubes?
We apologize for the inconvenience. We will send you a text or email when a cube becomes available.
How does Clean Cube keep track of my clothes?
Clean Cube uses QR technology that will be placed on each bag to keep track of your clothes.
What happens if I don’t pick up my laundry/dry cleaning on time?
No problem! You have 36 hours to retrieve your clean laundry and dry cleaning. If you are unable to pick up in time, we remove the clothes from the cubes and store for you until we receive return delivery instructions. You can avoid this by letting us know a specific delivery date in the comments field when you initially drop off your dry cleaning and laundry.
Is there a minimum weight for laundry?
There is a 10 lbs minimum.
What if I place a wash & fold order that is less than 10 lbs?
You will be charged the 10 lbs minimum.
Does Clean Cube box shirts?
We do! Please specify in the note section while dropping off your dry cleaning or set under your preferences.
How often does Clean Cube pick up?
The cubes are serviced at least once a day. If we see the cubes filling up, we will make multiple trips per day to empty the cubes.
How can I look at my order history?
You can view your order history under Your History listed My Account section Select “Your History” to view all your past transactions.
How do I manage the texts/emails Clean Cube sends me?
You can manage text or email notifications under Your Preferences.
Why do you ask us to use smaller cubes?
We ask because we like to save the larger cubes for dry cleaning returns. If you need the extra space, go ahead and select the large.
Why does Clean Cube ask to scan my credit card?
Clean Cube uses card.io for a quick and easy user experience. Place your card in front of the camera when prompted to and your information is saved. Your credit card will only be charged upon delivery for pickup.
How do I change my credit card information?
To edit your credit card information select “Your Information”, then “Edit Information”.
Is my credit card info safe?
Customer data is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption.
Who is doing the laundry/dry cleaning and are they green?
Meet Jonny at All Green Cleaners. Since 1938, Jonny’s family has provided quality custom dry cleaning to the NY area. All garments are washed in pure, new K4 solvent. Unlike most dry cleaning solvents, K4 is a completely non-toxic, non-hazardous material. It is completely biodegradable and it doesn’t leave that harsh chemical smell on your clothes. The garments are then professionally pressed and packaged to retain its original shape. With over 50 years of experience, All Green’s commitment to customer satisfaction has earned them a reputation as the most reliable dry cleaning service in the area.
Why ‘green’ dry cleaning?
Do you know what chemicals are used to dry clean your clothes? A 200 year old chemical called Perchloroethylene (Perc) is widely used by most dry cleaners. Did you know that the EPA recently labeled Perc a human carcinogen that is also used to clean industrial metal machinery? Who would want to have their clothes cleaned in that?! Dry cleaning technology has made great strides towards becoming environmentally friendly. We as consumers no longer have to settle for harmful chemicals to get our tough stains out! Go Green uses K4 technology, a biodegradable, organic solvent that has Perc’s cleaning power without the harmful carcinogens.
How do I redeem a promotion?
Once you redeem a promotion you will receive an email that you will need to present to the vendor at the time of purchase. You will not be charged at all by Clean Cube at the time of redemption on the touch screen.
I forgot my passcode, what do I do?
Click “Forgot my passcode” on the login screen. You will be prompted to enter your email address or phone number. Your passcode will be delivered within in minutes.
How can I request Clean Cube in my new apartment?
If we are currently not in your next abode’s lobby and you want us there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (347) 352-0077.
What happens if I’m moving apartments?
If we are currently not in your next apartment buildings lobby and you want us there, send an email to email@example.com or call us at 347-352-0077.
How do I contact Clean Cube?
You can always reach out to us on Twitter, Facebook and our other social media outlets, see www.thecleancube.com. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (347) 352-0077 and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I cancel my account?
Contact us and we will immediately cancel your account. Email us at email@example.com or call (347) 352-0077
and leave a message.